1. in reply to your offer of… — 答复您……
In reply to your offer of April 15, we would like to make the following counter offer.
答复您4月15日的报价,我方希望还价如下。
In reply to your offer of June 10, we have just telexed you as follows..
答复您6月10日的报价,我方刚才已拍发电传如下。
2. We thank you for your offer of…/ Your offer on… is appreciated. — 感谢您……的报价
We thank you for your offer of May15 for Digital Watch AZ-83.
非常感谢贵方5月15日对AZ-83数字手表的报价 。
Your offer on Car Stereo Set GD 103 is appreciated.
感激您对GD103汽车立体音响设备的报价。
We thank you for your fax offer of 5th July.
非常感谢贵方7月5日的传真报价。
3. reply — 回复 We hope to receive your early reply. 我方希望早获得回复。
We look forward to your fax reply by return. 我方希望贵方立刻以传真回复。
Your favorable reply is very much looked forward to. 企盼收到您同意的答复。
We are awaiting good reply from you. 我方正期待贵方的好消息。
Your earliest possible reply will be appreciated. 如蒙尽早回复,则感幸甚。
4. We thank you for your inquiry… — 感谢贵方……询盘
We thank you for your inquiry dated July 10 for the captioned goods, Enclosed you will find details of our conditions of sales and terms of payment.
感谢贵方7月10日对上述商品的询盘。在随函附件中您会看到我们的销售和付款条件
We thank you for your inquiry dated March 18. In reply we are making you, subject to your reply reaching us by April 10, the following offer.
感谢贵方3月18日的询盘。在附函中我们发盘如下,以你方4月10日前答复有效。
We thank you for your inquiry. We are informed in your fax of February 4 that our products are enjoying fast sales. In view of this case, we wish to extend the sales of our products to your market and now we are sending you our offer for our new products.
感谢贵方询盘。我们从贵方2月4日传真中获悉,我们的产品销售很好。鉴于此,我们愿在贵方市场推进我们的产品销售,现对我方产品发盘如下。
We thank you for your inquiry. We are glad to take advantage of this chance to introduce our various products available to you.
感谢贵方询盘。我们很高兴利用这个机会向您介绍我们的各种产品。
5. come into effect —执行;使用;生效
The offer comes into effect tomorrow. 本发盘明天起开始执行。
The new prices will come into effect on March 1st in the coming year and revised price lists are being prepared. 新价格明年3月1日开始使用,新的价目表正在准备当中。
The revised quotation comes into effect next week. 修改过的报价从下周起生效。
6. Would you tell me/us…? 请告诉我(们)……好吗?
Would you tell us the quantity so that we may work out the fooer?
请告诉我你方订购数量,以便我方核算报盘。
Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
为了便于我方报价,能否请你谈谈你方的需求数量?
Would you tell me how much you want to buy? 能告诉我您要买多少吗?
7. We are pleased to… — 我们很愿意……
We are pleased to give you a quotation for our commodities. 我们很高兴给贵方报价。
If you are interested, we’re pleased to make you a firm offer. 如果感兴趣,我方很为你方报实盘。
8.This offer… — 这报盘……
This is offer a firm one. 这些报盘是实盘。
This offer will valid for 3 days. 报价的有效期为3天。
The offer will remain open for 5 days. 报价的有效期为5天
9. We hope… — 我们希望……
We hope to receive orders for these goods. 我们希望收到这些商品的订单。
We hope you will avail yourself of the approaching season and send us an immediate reply.
我们希望您利用即将来临的季节,立即回复我方。
10. be subject to —以……为准
Please note that our offer is subject to your confirmation reaching us here on or before the 30th next month. 请注意我方的发盘,在贵方下个月30日前予以确认方可有效。
This offer is subject to your reply reaching us by March 16, Beijing time.
本发盘以贵方北京时间3月16日前答复我们方可有效。
Our offer is subject to goods being unsold. 我方发盘以未售商品为准。
Our offer is subject to change without notice. 我方发盘如有变化,不另通知。
在此处输入详细内容!