1. How do you intend to handle…? — 您打算如果处理……?
How do you intend to handle the terms of payment? 您打算如果处理付款方式?
How do you intend to handle the exchange rate problem? 您打算如何处理汇率问题?
How do you intend to handle the rest money? 您打算如何处理余款?
2. …what are the terms of payment — ……付款方式是什么?
Would/Could you please tell us what are the terms of payment? 请您告诉我们你们的付款方式是什么?
What are the terms of payment in your formal trade? 你们正式贸易中付款采用什么方式?
3.You can pay… — 您可以……付款。
You can pay on a ten-month installment plan. 您可以分十个月来分期付款。
You can pay in dollars. 您可以用美元结算。
You can pay on three months credits. 您可以用三个月的信用贷款。
You can pay in one month. 你可以一个月内付款。
4.We ask for… — 我们要求……
We ask for a ten percent payment when you order. 我们要求订货时先交10%的货款。
We ask for a twenty percent down payment. 我们要求20%的头期款。
We ask for an installment plan. 我们要求以分期付款的方式来结算货款 。
5. As to the terms of payment, I need time to … — 至于付款方式,我需要时间来做……
As to the terms of payment, I need time to make the decision. 至于付款方式,我需要时间来做出决定。
As to the terms of payment , I need time to consult it with my colleagues. 至于付款方式,我需要时间和我的同僚商讨一下。
A to the terms of payment, I need time to report it to our headquarters.至于付款方式,我需要时间向总部传达一下。
As to the terms of payment, I need time to give you a satisfactory answer. 至于付款方式,我需要时间给您一个满意的答复。
6.Please pay within… — 请在……内付款。
Please pay with seven days. 请在七天内付款。
Please pay within before the time we propose as possible. 请在我们商定的时间内尽可能快地付款。
Please pay within one month. 请在一个月内付款。
7. I’m afraid that we… 恐怕我们……
I’m afraid that we must stick to our usual term of payment . 恐怕我们必须坚持我们通常的付款方式。
I’m afraid that we can’t accept your modes of payment. 恐怕我们不能接受你们的付款方式。
I’m afraid that we can’t only pay you by unconfirmed letter of credit. 恐怕我们只能够以不保兑信用证向你们付款。
8. It’s hard for us to… — 我们很难……
It’s hard for us to accept the terms of payment. 我们很难接受这种付款方式。
It’s hard for us to comply with your terms. 我们很难遵循你们的付款方式。
It’s hard for us to draw the negotiable letter of credit. 我们很难开可转让的信用证。
9.We feel the terms of payment are… — 我们觉得这种付款方式……
We feel the terms of payment are a bit stiff. 我们觉得这种付款方式有点苛刻。
We feel the terms of payment are too severe. 我们觉得这种付款方式十分苛刻。
We feel the terms of payment are unacceptable/unprofitable. 我们觉得这种付款方式令人无法接受/无利可图。
We feel the terms of payment are very preferential. 我们觉得这种付款方式十分优惠。
10. tie up — 冻结资金,占用、积压资金
When we open a letter of credit with a bank, we have to pay deposit. That’ll tie up part of our money.
在银行开立信用证,我们必须先付一笔押金,这样便占用了我们的部分资金。
The tie-up of fund for 3 to 4 months in the bank is particularly taxing, owing to the tight money conditions.
由于银根很紧,资金冻结在银行3至4个月的负担确实过重。
11.It is usual/unusual…— 通常(不)……
It is unusual for us to accept payment by Document against Acceptance. 通常我们不接受承兑交单的付款方式。
It is usually with us to take up references before we begin to do business with a new customer.
在同新客户进行交易之前,我们惯常要进行资信查询。
12. We require payment … — 我们要求……付款方式。
We require payment by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit. 我们要求保兑的不可撤销信用证的付款方式。
We require payment by sight letter of credit. 我们要求不可撤销的即期信用证。
We require payment by D/P sight. 我们要求即期汇票交单。
We require payment on collection basis. 我们要求按托收方式贷款。