※ all over (someone) 深情地,色迷迷地
When Tom knew that Susan was single he was all over her.
当汤姆得知苏珊还没有结婚后,就对她大献殷勤。
※ bedroom eyes 色迷迷的眼神
I noticed her bedroom eyes, but I ignored it.
我注意到了她那双色眼,但没有理睬她。
※ be with (someone) 陪伴
Susan is with her husband this evening, but I’ve seen her in this tavern with another man.
苏珊今晚应该陪她的丈夫,但是在这家酒馆里我看见她同另一个男人在一起。
※ blind date (由第三者安排的)男女双方初次会面
I know you don't know any girls in Los Angeles, so when you arrive in town, I’ll fix you up with a blind date.
我知道你在洛杉矶不认识什么女孩儿,所以等你到这里以后,我会安排你和女孩子见面的。
※ break up 分离,断绝亲密关系
Tim and Linda broke up after a year of constant fighting.
蒂姆和琳达争吵了一年后就分手了。
※ calfs eyes 色迷迷的眼神
Michael looked at me with calfs eyes.
迈克尔用一双色眼盯着我。
※ Common-law marriage 同居婚姻(指美国有些州规定男女同居若干时间后,可以变成合法夫妻),未举行仪式的事实婚姻。
Only a few U.S.states recognize common-law marriage.
在美国只有某些州承认同居婚姻。
※ dig (someone) 非常喜欢(某人)
I really dig Viki. There is something about her big blue eyes that turns me on.
我真地好喜欢维基。她那双蓝色的大眼睛深深地吸引了我。
※ ditch (someone) 抛弃(某人)
I understand Barbara doesn't like her boyfriend and would like to ditch him.
我发现芭芭拉不喜欢她的男朋友,想抛弃他。
※ doe eyes 色迷迷的眼神
I don’t like Nina’s doe eyes.
我不喜欢尼娜的那双色眼。
※ drool over (someone) 痴迷(某人)
Kerry drools over beautiful young girls.
克里十分迷恋年轻漂亮的女孩子。
※ drop (someone) like a hot potato 很快(与某人)分手
She droped her boyfriend like a hot potato.
她很快就抛弃了她的男友。
※ dump (someone) 抛弃(某人)
Lenny dumped Virginia when he found out that she was seeing other men.
当发现弗吉尼亚同别的男人约会后,兰尼就和她分手了。
※ fall for (someone) 爱上(某人)、迷恋(某人)
They met, fell for each other and got married two weeks later.
他俩一见钟情,两周后就结婚了。