基础商务英语口语
1 、We are a large multinational.
我们是一家大型跨国公司。
2 、We're in the telecommunications industry.
我们从事电信行业。
3 、They each have their own territory.
他们各有各的责任区域。
4 、Our company consists of seven departments.
我们公司由七个部门组成。
5 、Our registered capital is RMB 40 million yuan.
我们的注册资本为人民币4000万元。
6 、Our main product is ABC olive oil.
我们公司的主要产品是ABC牌橄榄油。
7 、The most competitive area in our company is the teamwork spirit and creativeness of everyone.
我们公司最具竞争力的是员工的团队精神和独创能力。
商务英语词汇
multinational: 跨国公司 telecommunications: 电信
territory: 区域 consist of: 由...组成
registered capital: 注册资本 competitive: 有竞争力的
商务英语实用句型
8 、First, I would like to brief you the history of our company.
首先,我想为您简要介绍一下我们公司的历史。
9 、Your firm has really good reputation in the advertising business.
贵公司在广告业内享有盛名。
备注:have a good reputation 意为“享有盛名”;in the ...business指的是“在...行业”。
10 、We make cell phones and software for telecommunications.
我们既生产手机,也制作电信软件。
11 、Would you like me to go into further details about our company?
需要我进一步详述我们公司的情况吗?
12、 We're looking to start a new partnership with two big companies.
我们期望把两家大公司发展成新的合作伙伴。
备注:“建立合作关系”的英文表达是start a partnership,此处的start还可以用set up或establish来代替;另外,
“合作关系”还可以说成cooperative relationship,如:“保持合作关系”就可以说成maintain a cooperative relationship.
13、 Our company, with a total area of 10,000 square meters, is located in Daxing District.
我们公司占地1万平方米,坐落在大兴区。
备注:be located in 意为“坐落于......;位于......”,介绍地点时常用到,介绍地点的常用短语还有:be situated, be seated.
商务英语口语必备句型
14、After 20 years of growth, we have become the world's largest private employer and retailer.
经过20年的发展,我们公司已经成为全球最大的私营雇主和零售商。
备注:after...years of growth意为“经过了......年的发展”,此处的人growth还可以替换成development.
15、We encourage the employees to compete with one another, while maintaining a cooperative relationship among them.
我们鼓励员工彼此维护好关系,同时相互竞争。
备注:encourage sb. to do sth. 的意思是“鼓励某人做某事”;compete with...意为“与......竞争”;“与......合作”则用
cooperate with...表达。
16、 We have about twenty thousand employees worldwide, and we have a turnover of nearly one million pounds.
我们在全球大约有2万名员工,销售额近100万英镑。
17 、We have listed on the New York Stock Exchange three years ago and we have a market capitalization of 90 million dollars
presently.
我们3年前再纽约股票交易所注册上市,目前市值为9000万美元。
备注:“市场资本值”的英文表达为market capitalization;我们常说的“上市公司”可以说成:listed company 或public
company。