在商务工作中,参观考察工厂是不可避免的,那么问题来了,怎样用专业术语来表达呢?下面让我们优朗英语的黄老师来为大家解除这个疑惑。
Go ahead.
请便。
Please take your time.
请慢慢来。
I'd like to show you the plant.
我想带您参观一下工厂。
Shall we do in to have a look?
我们进去看一下,好吗?
Thank you for visiting our plant.
谢谢您来参观我们的工厂。
I hope you'll find everything satisfactory.
希望您对一切都满意。
Would you like to do some slight-seeing?
您想参观一下吗?
商务英语词汇
go ahead:请便
take one's time:慢慢来
plant:工厂
satisfactory:满意的
do some sight-seeing:参观
商务英语实用句型
The process sheets are on the wall.
工艺流程表在墙上。
We really wish all of you a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望各位在这里过得愉快。
备注: a pleasant stay意为“过得愉快”,这里的stay可以用visit来代替。
It will take me a full day to see everything.
如果全部参观的话,需要一整天。
You'll understand our product better if you visit the plant.
如果参观过工厂,您就会更加了解我们的产品。
Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our visit.
参观过程中,请大家随时提问。
备注:feel free意为“随意”,与without hesitation(毫不犹豫地)同义;feel free to ask questions表示“随时提问”。
Most of the production takes place here in the main plant.
这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在这里完成。
It will take us about thirty minutes to drive to our plant form here.
从这里开车到工厂大概半小时。
商务英语口语必备句型
How about starting with the Designing Department?
我们先参观一下设计部怎么样?
备注:start with的意思是“从......开始”,这里的start可以用begin来代替。
I am wondering if I could have a closer look at your samples.
我想知道是否可以仔细看一下你们的样品。
备注:have a look at...的意思是“看一下......”,这里的have还可以用take来代替。
Laboratories, a quality control department and a packing department are all available here.
我们这里有实验室,质检部和包装部。
备注:注意公司里某些部门的常用表达,如“质检部”是quality control department,“包装部”是packing department,“研发部”是research and development department.
Considering the future trade, we have set up branch offices in New York and Los Angeles.
考虑到未来的长远业务,我们已经在纽约和洛杉矶设立了分公司。
Branch office的意思是“分公司”,分公司还有其他的英文表达,如:sub-office、constituent company、sub-branch等。
Their main responsibilities are the company newsletter, which they produce four times a year, and the annual report.
他们的主要职责是负责一年制作四期公司简报的一次年度报表。
备注:“公司简报”的英文表达是company newsletter; “年度报告”的英文表达是annual report.
We have a large open-plan office on the second floor of the mainbuilding and a smaller office in the satellite building.
我们在主楼的二层有一个大的开放式办公室,在配楼还有一个小一点的办公室。、
备注:“主楼”的英文表达是main building; “配楼”的英文表达是satellite building。
It should take about an hour and a half to go through thr main plant, and maybe another fifteen minutes to take a look at the laboratory.
参观主要生产车间需要半个小时左右,也许还得再花15分钟去看一下实验室。
备注:take+时间+to do sth.“花费……时间做某事”;而another+时间则表示“再用……时间”。