电话咨询的时候你会听到
Hello, this is ABC Company. What can I do for you?
你好,ABC公司,有什么能帮到你?
Hello, this is ABC Company. Please dial the extension number, please dial 0. 你好,ABC公司,请拨分机号码,查号请拨0.
Inquire the recruitment situation ,I can transfer the Human Resources Department for you. 询问招聘的情况,我帮您转接人事部。
Yes, this is Human Resources Department. What can I do for you? 对,这里是人事部,有什么事情吗?
What position do you want to apply? 你想应聘的是什么职位?
I am sorry, that is occupied. 对不起,那个职位的空缺已经没有了。
Yes, we are recruiting the sales staff as intern.
是的,我们在招聘实习销售人员。
Please send your resume to our e-mail first.你先把简历发到我们的邮箱里。
电话咨询的时候你会说
1. Hello, this is Nancy. I want to apply the technical manager mentioned on your company web. 你好,我是南希,我想应聘贵公司网站上提到的技术经理这一职位。
2. I came across your job advertisement when I was searching on the internet.
我在网上查东西的时候偶然看到了你们的招聘信息。
3. I have seen your company's recruitment information and I want to apply for English editor. 我看到贵公司的招聘信息,想应聘英文编辑。
4. I call your company from Shanghai to ensure the recruitment information on the net. 我从上海打来这个电话确认一下贵公司的招聘信息。
5. Do your company recruit the hardware engineer?
贵公司是在招聘硬件工程师吗?
6. A friend of mine gives me this number. He said your company is recruiting an English teacher. Is this position unoccupied now?
一个朋友把这个号码给我,说贵公司在招聘英语老师,这个职位还空缺吗?
7. Please transfer to the Human Resources Department for me. 请帮我转接人事部。
8. I have seen your company's recruitment information. Do I need to contact with your manager of Human resources Department?
我看到贵公司的招聘信息,是不是应该直接找人事部经理?
9. Hello, Mr.Smith, this is Nancy. The Information Reception of your company transferred to you for me about the recruitment.
史密斯经理您好,我是南希,公司的前台帮我转接您的电话询问招聘一事。
10.Please tell me your email address. 请您告诉我邮箱地址。