面试英语口语如何表达,当面试官质疑你的工作经验时该做何回答,如何让面试官觉得你有价值,面试英语双语翻译。
你将听到的
自信由来 You don`t have much experience. Are you really qualified for this job?
自身能力 Do you have any way to make up for your lack of experience?
工作态度 How can you compete with the experienced?
突出特点 Why should we choose you among those with much experience?
优势运用 Do you have other merits that can convince us to hire you?
创造价值 Can you bring economic benefit manager which requires working experience. How can you meet the requirenment?
应聘理由 What we are hiring is an assistant manager which requires working experience. How can you meet the requirement?
挖掘潜力 How will you take to be familiar with this job?
你也许会说
学习能力 I am very receptive to new things and can learn a lot of from the job soon.
实践经验 During the university, I have taken part in many social practices and organized some campus activities, which benefited me a lot.
个人特点 I will try my best to finish the task without any delay.
当经验面对质疑的时候你会
You don`t have much experience. Are you really qualified for this job?
你没有太多经验,真的能胜任这份工作吗?
Do you have any way to make up for your lack of experience?
你有什么方法弥补经验缺乏吗?
How should we choose you among those with much experience?
你如何与有经验的人竞争?
Why should we choose you among those with much experience?
在那些有丰富经验的人中, 我们为什么要选择你?
Do you have other merits that can convince us to hire you?
你有令人信服的优势让我们聘用你吗?
Can you bring economic benefit for our company in a short period of time?
你能在短时间内给我们公司带来经济效益吗?
What we`re hiring is an assistant manager which requires working experience. How can you meet the requirement?
我们招聘的经历助理需要有一定的工作经验,你符合我们的条件吗?理由是什么?
As a newly graduated college student, I`m afraid you are not suitable for the job. What do you think? 作为刚毕业的大学生,恐怕这份工作不太适合你,你认为呢?
当经验面对质疑的时候你会说
1. I am very receptive to new things and can learn a lot from the job soon.我非常容易接受新事物,并很快从工作中学到很多东西。
2. It will not be long before I get familiar with the working environment and adapt myself to the job.我会很快熟悉工作环境,适应工作。
3. I will try my best to finish the task without any delay.我会努力完成工作,绝不拖延。
4. When I am working, I will be as concentrated and serious as a one track mind. I will turn to others for help when meeting with problem.工作时,我专心致志,严肃认真,脑子里只装着工作。遇到困难时会向其他人请教。
5. I will make greater efforts than the experienced workers.我会比有经验的员工付出更多努力。
6. During the university, I have taken part in many social practices and organized some campus activities, which benefited me a lot.在大学期间,我积极参加许多社会实践并组织了一些校园活动,这些让我受益匪浅。
7. A green hand can provide fresh blood and new motions for the company by producing new ideas and some constructive proposals when dealing with problems.新手在处理问题时能够提出一些有建设性的建议,为公司提供新鲜血液和新动力。
8. I am an outward guy, with spirit of progressiveness, high self learning capacity and willingness to accept new things.我性格开朗乐观,有进取心,自学能力强,善于接受新东西。
9. The time I minored in this course, I am greatly interested in it. Besides, I have done a good job in the company for 1 year and I worked before.自大学期间辅修这门功课后,我就对它产生了极大的兴趣,另外我曾在某公司实习过1年,工作很出色。
10.I have been a successful organizer and host many association activities from which I`ve accumulated much working experience.大学期间我组织主持过很多次社团活动,每次举办多恨成功,从中我积累了不少的经验。