开车不喝酒,喝酒不开车,一旦酒驾了就要乖乖受罚承认错误,今天我们就来学一些与酒后驾车相关的英语对话吧。
It’s against the traffic regulations to drive a car after drinking .
酒后开车是违反交通规则的。
It’s no use arguing .
争辩是没有用的。
Please roll down your window .
请把车窗摇下。
Have you been drinking ?
你喝酒了吗?
I can smell alcohol on your breath .
我从你的呼气中闻得到酒味。
How many drinks have you had ?
你喝了几杯酒?
How much alcohol have you consumed ?
你喝了多少酒?
Please blow into the intoxilyzer .
请对着酒精浓度测试器吹气。
Start blowing until I tell you to stop .
开始吹气直到我叫你停为止。
If you refuse to blow , you’ll receive a ticket and your vehicle will be impounded .
如果你拒绝吹气,你会被开罚单,而且你的车会被扣留。
Your B· A·C·(Blood Alcohol Concentration)exceeds the legal limit .
你的血液酒精浓度已超过合格标准。
How do you know that ? I’ve drunk only a little whiskey , which I don’t think makes me drunk .
你怎么知道的?我只喝了点威士忌酒,我想这不会让我喝醉把。
I’ve noticed you driving zigzag and how your breath smells of alcohol .
我看到你歪歪斜斜地开车,又闻到了你呼出的酒气。
Let’s wait and see . Please follow me to the hospital to have a blood test .
让我们等着瞧吧。请跟我去医院验血。
You have to be fined and your driving license will be suspended for your drunk driving , running the red traffic light and ignoring the policeman’s directions .
对于你的酒后驾车、闯红灯和无视警察的指挥,你必须遭到罚款和吊销驾驶证。
Don’t you think you’ve punished me too seriously ?
难道你不认为你的处罚太重了吗?
关于酒后驾车的英文语句,酒后驾车的英语表达方式,优朗英语培训中心将陆续更新,尽情期待。