在面试过程中,如何用英语来谈福利待遇问题呢?这些常见实用的语句分享给您!
你将听到的
福利状况 Excuse me , could I have some idea of your benefit provisions ?
住房情况 Does the company provide accommodation ?
申请住房 May I ask for an apartment ?
奖金制度 If you don’t mind my asking ,does your company give bonuses ?
休假情况 How about vacations ?
带薪休假 Do the employees enjoy paid holidays ?
保险种类 What kinds of insurance does the company cover for the employees ?
加班费 Do the employees get overtime pay ?
你也许会说
休假情况 And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year as well .
现金补偿 The company will reimburse all traveling expenses .
保险情况 You can enjoy our company’s health insurance program .
职场心经
用人单位在招聘人才时非常重视求职者对劳动报酬和福利待遇的期望与要求。求职者对这个问题所持的态度在一定程度上反映了他的价值观、责任感。一般来说,外企的劳动报酬和福利待遇等条件较好,这也是外企吸引人才的重要手段。外企考官,特别是西方人出任考官时比较赞赏求职者在这个问题上坦率表态,他们认为从求职者的应答中,能了解他的资质、能力、胆识、事业心等。
用人单位的报酬与待遇,主要涉及工资、奖金、年终分红、社会保险、医疗保险、住房公积金、带薪休假和旅游、出差补贴、培训深造等条件。求职者不必单纯地追求某一方面的得失。
必备的词汇热身
allowance n. 津贴,补助
qualified adj. 合格的
insurance n. 保险
housing fund 公积金
dormitory n. 宿舍
subsidy n. 补贴
fringe benefits 津贴;福利
当谈论福利的时候你会听到
Excuse me , could I have some idea of your benefit provisions ?
请原谅,我可以了解一下贵公司的福利待遇吗?
Does the company provide accommodation ?
公司提供住房吗?
accommodation 表示“住处,住房”。这是一种总称,包含了公寓,单位宿舍等多种形式。
May I ask for an apartment ?
我可以要一套公寓房吗?
If you don’t mind my asking ,does your company give bonuses ?
如果你不介意我问的话,贵公司是否有奖金呢?
How about vacations ?
休假情况如何时。
Do the employees enjoy paid holidays ?
雇员享受带薪的假期吗?
paid holidays 表示“带薪休假”,与之对应的没有工资的休假叫“无薪假”,其表达形式是unpaid holiday .
What fringe benefits do you offer ?
你们提供什么样的附加福利?
What kinds of insurance does the company cover for the employees ?
公司为员工买什么保险?
Do the employees get overtime pay ?
雇员有加班费吗?
当谈论福利的时候你会说
1. The specific number will be determined according to your sales .
具体数目将根据你的销售情况来定。
2. There are three weeks’ holidays a year , besides the public holidays .
除公共假日以外,一年中有3个星期的假期。
3. The company will reimburse all traveling expenses .
所有出差由公司报销。
4. We have all the fringe benefits .
我们提供附加的员工福利。
fringe benefits 的意思是“额外福利”,一般包括奖金、带薪休假、保险等多种内容。
5. And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year as well .
此外你还可以有每年两周的带薪假期。
6. Employees will receive retirement pension when they are retired .
雇员退休时将获得退休养老金。
7. Our company won’t be responsible for the unemployment compensation and the worker’s compensation .
我公司将不负担失业赔偿金和工伤赔偿金。
8. Employees get extra pay for overtime work .
加班有加班费。
overtime work 的意思是“超时工作,加班加点的工作”,也就是现在我们常说的“加班”。
8. You can enjoy our company’s health insurance program .
你能享受本公司的健康保险计划。
9. If you are satisfied with the insurance condition here , please sign on the contract and give it to me .
如果您对保险条件满意的话,请在合同上签名,然后给我。
10. Retirement pension is the part of deducted salary .
退休金是工资中被开除的那一部分。
更多精彩内容分享可关注优朗英语官方网站,会不定期推送!