(2)the goods are on the hoods 在整个句子中起定语从句作用,修饰time.
定语从句修饰表示时间的词时,关系副词when 经常省略。口语中尤其如此。
This is the first time we do business with each other. I hope business between us will prosper to our mutual benefit.
这是我们第一次做买卖,希望我们之间的交易将取得成功,彼此得益。
From the day we booked your order, manufacturers have been working three shifts a dayto fufil it.
自从我们接受你们订单的那天起,厂方一直都是一天三班倒来完成订单。
6. What do you mean by all the charges?
你所说的一切费用是指什么而言?
charge v. & n. 收费,费用
How much do you charges for the transportation of the goods?
你们运输这些货物要收多少钱?
Please charge the samples to our account.
请将样品费记在我们帐上。
The charges are roughly based on weight and destination.
费用大体上是按重量和目的地计算的。
We can pack the goods for a small charge.
我们可以将货物装箱,只收很少费用。
These samples are free of charge.
这些样品免费赠予。
7. As I understand it, you are also to inform us of the contract number, name of commodity, quantity, loading port and the estimated time when the goods will reach the port of loading.
根据我的理解,你还应通知我方合同号码、商品名称、数量、装船港及货物估计到达装船港的日期。
advise,inform两词在含义和使用上有许多相同之处,如:
we shall advise/inform you of the date of sailing.
我们将通知你方开航日期。
We would like to advise/inform you that a number of our clients are in the market for Chinese Cotton Piece goods.
我们愿意通知你们,许多客户想购买中国棉布。
We are advised/ informed that the sample boods have been aimailed.
我们得到通知样品已经航空寄出了。
You would be advised from time to time how the production in going on.
关于生产进展情将不时通知你。
但是advise后面可以直接加宾语,而inform 不可如此使用。另外advise有“建议”的意思,inform也不可这样用。下列句子中不可用inform代替advise。
Please advise your special requirements.
请告你方具体要求。
Please advise what discoumt you can give for quantities of 1,000 tons and over.
请告之数量如达到或超过1,000吨,你方能给多少折扣。
As the supply is limited, we would advise you to rush your orders.
供货有限,建议速寄订单。