Checking Out of a Hotel 在酒店结账
G=Hotel Guest 酒店的客人 R=Hotel receptionist酒店接待
I’d like to check. Please. 请帮我结账。
R: Certainly, madam. May I have your room key.好的,夫人。请把你的房间钥匙给我,好吗?
Yes
G: Of course. Here you are. 当然,给你。
R: Thankyou. Have you taken anything from the minibar this morning? 谢谢你。今天早上你从小酒店里拿东西了吗?
Yes
R: Yes, a bottle of mineral water…Oh, by the way, my bags are still in my room.是的,拿了一瓶矿泉水,顺便说一下,我的包还在屋里。
R: I’ll send a porter up to get them. Here’s your bill.我让行李员上去帮你取。这是你的账单。
G: Thank you. Hmm… What’s this item,please?谢谢你,请问这项是什么?
R: Let me see…Oh, that’s the fee for the use of the conference room.让我年年,噢,这是你用会议室的费用。
G: Oh, I see. Could you please give me a separate receipt for that? 我明白了,你能给我单开一张收据吗?
R: Of course. I’ll just print one out.当然,我这就打印出来。
我们可以用suitcases或cases来bags.
Hmm这个发音可以用于考虑自己将要说什么的时候。
除了fee之外,我们还可以用charge来表示活动所需的费用。
No
犯了一些小错误时可以用I’m sorry或Excuse me.
G: Oh, I’m sorry. I think I left the key in my room.对不起,我想我的钥匙忘在房间里了。
R: That’s OK. The porter will return it.没关系,行李员会把钥匙送回来。