Unit 10 Taxi 出租汽车
Conversation 1 (会话一)
Taxi Driver: Yes ,sir, Where would you like to go?
出租车司机: 先生,去哪儿?
Passenger: Silk market.
乘客: 丝绸市场。
Taxi Driver: Is it the one on Xiu Street?
出租车司机:
Passenger: Yes. thst’s right.
乘客: 对。就是那里。
Key Words and Phrases(关键词汇)
Silk market 丝绸市场
Notes(注释)
Where would you like to go?您想去哪儿?随便一点的说法可以说Where to ?
Conversation 2(会话二)
Passenger: How far is it from here to the airport?
乘客: 这儿离机场有多远?
Taxi Driver: It’s about an hour’s drive.
出租车司机: 开车大约一小时的路。
Passenger: I need to get there before ten, can we make it?
乘客: 我得在10点前到机场,我们能赶到吗?
Taxi Driver: Ican’t promise, but I’ll do my best.
出租车司机: 这个我不能保证,但我会尽力的。
Key Words and Phrases (关键词汇)
airport /'eEpO:t/ (名)机场
hour /'auE (名)小时
make /meik/ (动)抵达,到达
promise /p'rOmis/ (动)允诺,保证
Conversation 2(会话三)
Taxi Driver: here we are. This is Wangfujing street.
出租车司机: 到了,这就是王府井大街。
Passenger: Thank you, how much is it?
乘客: 谢谢,多少钱?
Taxi Driver: 25 yuan, please.
出租车司机: 25元。
Passenger: Here’s 30 yuan.
乘客: 给,这是30元。
Taxi Driver: Thank you. Here’s your change and receipt.
出租车司机: 谢谢,这是找你的钱还有发票。
Key Words and Phrases (关键词汇)
street /stri:t/ (名)街
change /tSeindZ/ (名)找头,零钱
receipt /ri'si:t/ (名)发票
Additional Useful Expressions (补充常用语)
Let me help you with your luggage.
让我来帮你拿行李。
Please take me to this address.
请把我送到这个地址。
Can you stop here for a minute and wait for me?
你能在这儿停下来等我吗?
Can I get off here?
我在这儿能下车吗?
Sorry, we can’t stop here.
对不起,这儿不能停车。
I’m in a hurry.
我有急事。
Could you please trun off the car radio”
请你把车上的收音机关掉好吗?
Make sure you don’t leave your personal berlongings in the car.
检查一下别把您的东西落在车上。
The toll fee is not included in the fare.
车费里不包含过路费。
Vocabulary(词汇)
luggage /l'VgidZ/ (名)行李
address /E'dres/ (名)地址
hurry /'hVri/ (名)急忙,匆忙
in a hurry 匆忙
turn off 关掉(反义词是turn on)
radio /reidiEu/ (名)收音机
personal /'PE:sEnEl/ (形)个人的,私人的
belongings bi'lONiNz/ (名)所有物,行李
toll /tOul/ (名)(道路、桥梁等的)通行费
fee /fi:/ (名)费
include /in'klu:d/ (名)包括
fare /feE/ (名)车费