出门旅游必备宝典—登记入住酒店
基础商务英语口语
I'll show you to your hotel.
我带您去宾馆。
Is this ok?
这样可以吗?
I'd like to check in please.
我要办理登记入住。
I have finished the check-in procedure.
我已经办妥了登记入住手续。
May I take a look at the room?
我可以看看房间吗?
Could I possibly have another room key?
我能再要一把房间钥匙吗?
What should I fill in under room number?
房间号码这一栏该怎么填?
商务英语词汇
show ..to...:带......到......
check in:登记入住
procedure:手续
take a look at:看一下
fill in:填写
商务英语实用句型
I made a reservation two days ago under the name of Michael Lee.
两天前我以迈克尔.李的名义做了预订。
备注:under the name of...的意思是:“以......的名义”,under还可以用in来代替。
Well, my registration is for a double room for two nights.
我预定的是一个双人间,住两晚。
Let me see, I think everything has been correctly filled in.
我看看,我觉得一切都已经准确无误地填完了。
备注:fill in的意思是“填写”,与短语fill out同义;“填写表格”可以表达成fill in/out the form.
Excuse me, could you bring my baggage up to my room?
请问您能否将行李拿到我的房间?
备注:bring...up to...的意思是“把......拿到......”,这里的bring还可以用take来代替。
Please call the bell-boy and ask him to take the bag to my room.
请打电话叫服务员把这个包送到我的房间。
备注:bell-boy的意思是“旅馆里帮客人拿行李的服务员”,也可以称呼他们为bellhop或bellman等。
Wait a moment, could you please keep the valuables for me?
等一下,您能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
备注:the valuables 表示“贵重物品”,keep the valuables for ab.意为“帮某人保管贵重物品”,这里的keep也可以用take care of 来代替。
商务英语口语必备句型
Here is your key card, with the room number and tell the information of your booking on it.
这是您的房卡,上面的房间号以及您所有的预订信息。
Ok, I think I'd better fill out this form while you prepare the key card for me.
好的,我觉得我应该在您为我准备房卡的同时,把表格填好。
备注:Prepare sth. for sb .表示“为某人准备某物”;而短语prepare for sth.则表示“为某事做准备”。
Please make sure that you have the key card with you all the time, for you need to show it when you sign for your meals.
请您确保随身携带房卡,因为进餐签单时需要出示。
备注:all the time的意思是“一直”;sign for...则表示“为......签单”。
And now if you are ready, Mr smith, I'll get the porter to carry your baggage up right away.