在商务谈判中,英语是不可避免会使用到的,但是口语不好的我们该怎么办呢?不用担心,接下来让我们优朗英语的黄老师给大家带来以下句型!希望能对大家有所帮助!
基础商务英语口语
That’s quite all right.
那没关系。
Let’s get down to business.
我们谈正事吧。
Now,let’s discuss it in detail.
现在,我们谈一下具体细节吧。
I don’t think it is appropriate for a trademark.
我觉得这个做商标不合适。
We can certainly change for a new brand name.
我们当然可以改一下新的商标名称。
It is possible to have a trademark transferred.
商标是可以转让的。
That violates the trademark regulations.
那是违反商标法的。
商务英语词汇
Get down to business:开始谈正事
In detail:具体地
Appropriate:合适的
Brand name:商标名称
Transfer:转让
Violate:违反
商务英语实用句型
Do you have any good idea to proceed with the negotiations?
对于进行这次谈判,您有什么好的想法吗?
备注:proceed with the negotiation的意思是“进行谈判”,这里的proceed with还可以用carry out来代替。
Under ordinary circumstances,the validity is five years.
通常情况下,有效期是5年。
备注:under ordinary circumstances的意思是“通常情况下”,也可以说成under normal conditions.
Yeah,but I think they are so similar in sound and meaning.
是啊,但我觉得它们的发音和意思都太像了。
备注:be similar in...的意思是“在......方面相似”。
We’re applying for a registration of the trademarks.
我们正在申请商标注册。
备注:apply for a registration的意思是“申请注册”,也可以说成make an application for a registration。
I want to know the usual period of validity of registration.
我想知道注册的有效期通常是多久。
I have some comments to make on registration of our trademarks.
我要就我们注册的商标提一些意见。
商务英语口语必备句型
And do you have any problems regarding the application of our trademark?
有关我们申请商标一事,您有什么问题吗?
备注:regarding的意思是“关于”,其同义短语有with regard to、in regard to、with reference to、in connection with、in respect of等。
I’m afraid that you need to make a new application for the registration as soon as possible.
恐怕你们需要尽快重新申请注册。
We will send the registration certificate to you after its approval by the Trademark Bureau.
注册证书一经商标局批准就会给您寄送过去。
备注:registration certificate的意思是“注册证书”;Trademark Bureau的意思是“商标局”。
It’s been found that the Guangdong Medicine company already obtained registration of a “999” brand two years ago.
经证实,两年前,广东医药公司就已经注册了“999”牌商标。
备注:obtain the registration of a...brand的意思是“获得......品牌的注册”,其中obtain还可以用get 来代替。