商务活动中,得体的商务礼仪是公司形象的一面旗帜,具有亲和力、大方而又机智的商务形象能赢得商务伙伴及客户的尊重,并获得与其合作的机会。作为一名商务人士,怎样才能着装得体,谈吐恰当,在这些活动中,有哪些必备用语呢
基础商务英语口语
Seeing is believing.
眼见为实。
I’d like to meet Mr. Smith, our sales manager.
让我为您介绍史密斯先生,我们公司的销售经理。
Here’s my business card.
这是我的名片。
I’ve heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。
This is Mr. Brown, my boss.
这是我的老板——布朗先生。
I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more.
我已经看过了,但我还想了解一些。
商务英语词汇
Believing:深信不疑的
Business card:名片
Hear about:听说
商务英语实用句型
Thank you for coming today.
谢谢您今天莅临。
May I have your business card?
能给我一张您的名片吗?
备注:“名片”的英文表达是business card, 也可以说成name card或card.
Please allow me to show you around the company.
让我带您参观一下我们公司。
Do you have much time here in china?
您会在中国停留很久吗?
Mr. White, I’d like to introduce you to MR. Smith.
怀特先生,我想为您介绍史密斯先生。
备注:introduce sb. To sb.的意思是“向某人介绍某人”,这在初次见面进行介绍时经常用到。
商务英语口语必备句型
I believe that you should know china has adopted a flexible policy in forging trade.
我相信您应该知道中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
备注:adopt a policy的意思是“采取政策”,这里的adopt也可以用take来代替。
I’m sure our staff will do their best to give you a comfortable and worthwhile visit.
我相信本公司员工一定会尽力使各位的访问舒适又充实。
备注:do one’s best的意思是“竭尽全力”,还可以说成try one’s best to do sth,表示“尽力去做某事”。
We are proud and honored to have such a distinguished group of guests, under the leadership of our head of the delegation, coming all the way from the United States to visit our company.
各位贵宾在团长的带领下从美国远道而来参观本公司,我们感到非常骄傲和荣幸。
备注:“嘉宾,贵宾”的英文表达是distinguished guest; under the leadership of…的意思是“在……的带领下”。