国际贸易的内容包括询盘、报盘、还盘、下订单、装运发货等,内容纷繁复杂,而且每一个环节都对员工要求甚高。在国际贸易的实际操作中,一定要处理好细节,学会在必要的时候折中妥协,尽量避免不必要的误会和冲突,使交易顺利地完成。
基础商务英语口语
I’d like to place this order this time.
我想这次就下这笔订单。
You’re canceling the order?
您要取消订单?
I’m just wondering if we can get a cheaper price.
我只是在想我们是否可以获得更便宜的价格。
We’re expecting a very large new order next month.
我们下个月可望有一大笔新订单。
We should charge a fee for cancelled pre-orders then.
我们该针对取消的订单收取费用。
The order form needs to be checked over for accuracy.
需要核对一下这份订单是否正确。
We’d like you to send us a copy of your catalogue.
我们希望您能给我们寄一份商品目录。
We’d like to order some of them,if your terms are favorable.
如果你们条件优惠的话,我们很愿意订购一些。
商务英语词汇
Place an order:下订单
Cancel an order:取消订单
A very large new order:一大笔新订单
Charge a fee for...:收取......的费用
Check over:检查
Catalogue:目录
Terms:(交易的条件)
商务英语实用句型
No problem,and what we can order from you right now are cotton goods.
没问题,我们现在就可以向贵公司订购棉织品。
Have them credit the amount to our next shipment and we’ll be even-steven.
让他们把金额算进下次运送,我们就扯平了。
备注:credit amount to next shipment的意思是“把金额算进下次运送”,其中“credit...to”的意思是“把......记入......”;even-steven的意思是“机会相等的;互不相欠的”。
What we want at the moment is a letter of intent,promising the rights.
我们现在想要一封意向书,承诺给予我们这个权利。
If you can’t deliver the goods when we need them,they’re a dead loss to us.
如果你们不能再我们需要的时候把货物运到。对我们而言就是重大的损失。
备注:deliver the goods的意思是“运送货物”,这里的deliver也可以用transport或ship来代替。
I’m calling to confirm that we’re already received 10 samples from your company.
我打电话来是想向您确认,我们已经收到贵公司的10件样品了。
备注:receive samples的意思是“收到样品”,这里的receive也可以用短语be in receipt of...来代替。
I want to make sure whether you can guarantee the delivery of goods on time.
我想确认你们是否能保证按时将货送到。
备注:guarantee the delivery of goods的意思是“确保交货”,其中delivery是“交货”的意思,常用的两个相关短语是make delivery(交货)和take delivery(提货)。
商务英语口语必备句型
May I take the catalogues and pattern books so that I can examine them further?
我可否把这些商品目录和样品带回去仔细看看?
As it is known to you,we are one of your suppliers of customized software products.
如您所知,我们公司是贵公司订制软件产品的供应商之一。
Their last order was for 20,000,but they said the back to school season was weaker than they had hoped,and so they decided to carry on advertising campaign.
他们上一笔的订单有2万,但是他们说这次开学季的销售比他们所希望的差,所以他们决定要开展广告促销活动。
备注:back-to-school season的意思是“开学季” “销售季节”的英文表达是sales season。此外,“旺季”是brisk season,“淡季”是dull/off season.
We insist on receiving the signed agreement first,otherwise,we will be unable to proceed.
我方坚持一定要先收到签署的合约,否则我们将无法进行。
I’m ready to place an order with you,but the only one condition is that the goods are confined to Australia.
我准备向你们订货,但唯一的条件是,货物只限来自澳大利亚。
备注:be confined to...的意思是“被限制在......”。
It’s been a pleasure doing business with you,and I’m expecting our next cooperation.
很高兴与贵方做生意,我很期待我们再次合作。
If we’re satisfied with the first order,we’ll order from your company two months later.
如果我们对第一次订货满意,两个月之后我们会再向贵方订购。
备注:be satisfied with...的意思是“对......满意”,这里的satisfied可以用content来代替。